Mouro & Fank Associates, Immigration Services
Experts in immigration with more than 20 years of experience
Skilled worker

In order to apply for permanent residence under the skilled worker category, you must obtain a total of at least 67 points.

Take the Test here: Self assessement
If you obtained a minimum of 67 points you may apply from your home country or a post abroad provided that you have legal status in that country for a minimum of twelve months.


Site design and maintenance: Ypix Design & Editorial Services: