Mouro & Fank Associates, Immigration Services
Experts in immigration with more than 20 years of experience
Student visa


Visitors, students or workers in Canada are considered temporary residents. Before entering Canada to work or study, you should apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

Citizens of some countries require a TRV to visit ( Citizens of these countries must obtain a visa from outside of Canada in order to visit, study or work in Canada.

Citizens from visa exempt countries can enter Canada as visitors provided that the port-of-entry examining officer is convinced that they are bona fide visitors. Citizens of visa exempt countries may also apply for a work permit at a Canadian port-of-entry provided that they qualify.

Students should register full-time at a Canadian educational institute and pay the tuition fee. Be sure to ask the school for their refund policy in case the applicant is not issued a student visa. Most institutions will provide you with a full refund if you give them a copy of the refusal letter. You must also show that you have funds to support yourself during the study period requested. If you are being supported by a family member, then that family member should sign an affidavit attesting to this and submit their financial statement


Site design and maintenance: Ypix Design & Editorial Services: